HOW DO I USE THIS?!!
Lanza AV periodically offers technology trainings in our office. But sometimes, group training is not suited for everyone and our customers prefer one-on-one lessons. So if you’ve ever been frustrated with your AV, computer or smart phone or any other equipment or simply are not fully sure what the settings on your device really do, we can help with that. Your questions will be answered by one of our professional technicians.
Did you once know how to operate the patio speakers, for example, but haven’t turned them on in months because you don’t want to break anything?!
We offer In-Home and In-Office Training for individuals or groups on the following items:
- Computers – Mac & Windows OS
- Mobile Devices – iPhones, iPads, Android Devices and Tablets
- SmartTVs, Receivers, Audio Systems
- Televisions- Differences,Variations and Appropriate Settings
General Agenda/ Items covered
Levels offered: Beginner to Advanced
- Proper Equipment Maintenance – Heat Distribution, Charging, Flashing
- Hardware Overview- Hard button functions and operation
- Software Overview- App Store and Market features
- iTunes Management-Import and Transferring Songs, Pictures, Videos, and Ringtones
Call or email for training dates, pricing and/or schedule a private lesson at your convenience*. Evenings and weekends available but fill up first.
*1 hr minimum