Return & Exchange Policy
The original receipt or packing slip is required for all returns and exchanges. If returning or exchanging an item in a Lanza AV Home Theater and Security store, a valid photo ID is also required.
Return & Exchange Period
1. 30 days for all new and uninstalled products. After 30 days, all material is handled on a case by case basis by Lanza.
2. Item(s) must be returned in original packaging.
3. 30% restocking fee will be applied to items over 30 days and not in original packaging.
4. 30% restocking fee will be applied to all special order items. Special orders are any products not carried by Lanza in normal circumstances.
1. Labor, delivery and/or installation services.
2. Materials used on installation services including but not limited to sealants, connectors, wall plates and any other miscellaneous construction material.
3. TVs are not refundable once open from original packaging.
4. Consumable items such batteries.
5. Items that are damaged or abused.
6. Items that are missing accessories such as remote controls, cords and cables.
7. Etched or otherwise personalized items.
8. Opened computer software, movies and music can be exchanged for the identical item but cannot be returned for a refund.
Returns in Store
Avoid shipping charges and receive a refund quickly by returning your items to any Lanza AV Home Theater and Security store within the United States.
1. Include all original packing materials, manuals and accessories.
2. Bring your receipt or packing slip and a valid photo ID. We accept these forms of identification: US, Canadian or Mexican driver’s license, Canadian province-issued ID, Passport.
Returns by Mail
Lanza AV Home Theater and Security does not support Mail returns.
Scope of Work
Lanza L.L.C., an Arizona limited liability company , d/b/a Lanza AV Home Theater and Security (“the Service Provider”) shall perform the work specified in the work order attached to this Service Agreement and signed the Customer (the “Work”).
Full payment shall be due immediately after service is completed. If payment is not received in full within in 30 days upon completion of the Work or Invoice date, whichever is greater, 15% interest will be assessed to remaining balance monthly, unless otherwise agreed in writing between the Service Provider and the Customer and shall be paid in US Dollars.
1. The Service Provider will provide the Work on the terms and conditions as set out in this Service Agreement and the Scope of Work. Any item requested by Owner not included in the Work above is not included in the Contract Price. Any such extra work will be evidenced by a signed, written change order.
2. The Service Provider is not responsible for non-functioning, or unserviceable equipment at any time before, during or after service.
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to modify or terminate this Service Agreement and the Work for any reason at any time.
4. The Work is provided by the Service Provider on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express or implied, except as otherwise required by law. Any manufactures warranty will be assigned to customer. Product registration is the responsibility of the customer.
5. If Asbestos is discovered on the Owner’s premises at any time during the Work, the Service Provider shall immediately cease further work until such Asbestos is satisfactorily abated at Owner’s expense. If Owner fails to satisfactorily abate any Asbestos within thirty (30) days of notification of its existence, this Agreement shall terminate, and the Service Provider shall be entitled to recover all costs incurred in performing the Work as of the date of termination, including costs incurred for materials to be installed by the Service Provider but that could not be. Owner hereby releases any claim for loss or damages against the Service Provider arising out of the Work as it relates to Asbestos discovered during the Work, including claims for bodily injury, clean-up and defense costs.
6. The Service Provider’s liability under this Agreement shall be limited to the amount paid by Owner to the Service Provider pursuant to this Agreement.
7. The Service Provider shall provide all appropriate liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance for the Work. The Service Provider warrants that it is adequately insured for injury to its employees and others incurring loss or injury as a result of the acts of the Service Provider or its employees or subcontractors. Owner shall be responsible for the cost of procuring course of construction or Builder’s Risk insurance at owner’s option. The parties hereby waive any claim against the other for consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of rental value, loss of use, or loss of access arising from the Work or the performance thereof.
Return of Property
1. Property remains Property of the Service Provider until full payment is received.
2. Intellectual property from custom control remains property of the Service Provider.
3. Upon completion of the Work, the Service Provider will return to the Customer any property, documentation, records or confidential information that is the property of the Customer.
1. In the event that of legal action or arbitration arising from the performance of this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover, in addition to any other damages or award, its reasonable attorneys’ fees, expert witness and consultant fees, as well as taxable and nontaxable costs associated with the action or arbitration.
2. In the event a dispute shall arise between the parties to this contract, the parties agree to participate in mediation in accordance with the mediation procedures in the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The parties agree to share equally in the costs of the mediation. If mediation is unsuccessful, the parties agree to arbitrate their dispute pursuant to the Expedited Procedures set forth in the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association.
3. Owner and the Service Provider agree that any action or arbitration arising from or related to this Agreement shall occur in Maricopa County, Arizona, and Arizona law shall apply to any such dispute, without resort to conflicts of law principles.