The factory uses setting for showroom appeal which:
-Degrade the picture
-Shorten display Life
“I paid a lot for my TV, why doesn’t the manufacturer have the settings correct out of the box?”
SHOWROOM APPEAL! To steer your attention away from the competitors. Manufactures don’t know who or what the retailer will be putting next to their model, so they put your TV in what’s called “burn out” mode to get your attention away from the next door neighbor. Next time you’re in Best Buy, take a look for yourself.
The following benefits come from having your display properly calibrated:
• Provides a sharper, more focused picture
• Brings out more visible detail in the darkest and lightest parts of the picture
• Improves color accuracy for a lifelike color reproduction (flesh tones, grass, sky and sport jerseys)
• Optimizes display settings for room lighting and to reduce viewing fatigue
• Extends the display’s useable life (up to 2 times longer than factory settings)
• Reduces energy consumption by an average of 10-20%
Why is Calibration so important?
• Match The Display To The Room – the environment around your display will affect settings
• Get The Whole Picture – proper levels will prevent the loss of picture detail
• Match The Source – it’s important to calibrate settings between components along the video path
• Get Nothing But The Picture – improper settings can add noise to the picture
• Getting The Right Picture – proper color paints moods and emotions
Important ISF Quality Parameters we measure: and correct:
1. Bright/Contrast Ratio/Dynamic Range
2. Colorful/Color Saturation
3. Life Like Accurate Colors/Colorimetry
4. Sharp Details/Resolution
Calibration is done at your home so the environment around your display can be taken into account allowing for maximum performance. The in-depth adjustments cover every aspect of your television’s picture providing a sharper picture, better color and stunning detail. The calibration uses computers, sensors and meters to take precise measurements and adjust settings at fine detail. The entire process usually take 1-3 hours per display depending on the type, the manufacturer and it’s available feature set.
Interested? Click on contact and ask for pricing and available dates. The benefits far exceed the cost.